FwPlatinum Change Log
- Version 1.00 2001-06-08 Steve Campbell
Original. Based on Fwgold (http://rotoni.com/FwGold/) by Gianluca Rotoni. It is a ground up rewrite, offering the
- The speed critical section of the server has been moved into an eval loop.
- Common code has been taken out of the individual programs and moved into a module.
- We now 'use strict'.
- The 'use RRDs' statement now works when the RRD libs are specified by RRDPERLMODULEPATH.
- The server process now runs as a daemon process. It also returns full details of the data instead of just the totals.
- Usage instructions and POD documentation included.
- We provide a wide selection of standard areas for installation of
fwplat, rrdtool, and the configuration file.
- Version 1.01 2001-10-08 Steve Campbell
- Added the 'TITLE' config file parameter.
- Multiple fwplat.cron instances can run on the same stats collector while
sharing the same CLIENTTMPDIR directory.
- Version 1.02 2001-11-19 Steve Campbell
- fwplatd split into 3 seperate programs - fwplat-serverd, fwplat-logtaild,
- Documentation converted to HTML and enhanced for general use.
- Version 1.03 2002-01-02 Steve Campbell
Compatibility changes made so that the programs will run with old versions
of Perl. I've tested as far back as 5.004.
- Version 1.031 2002-03-01 Steve Campbell
Fixed a bug whereby fwplat-serverd would crash when an unauthorised client tried to connect.
This was due to the syslogging using severity 'warn' instead of 'warning'.
- Version 1.032 2002-10-17 Steve Campbell
Update to fwplat-tabd to cope with the new table format introduced in
- Version 1.03.3 2002-10-17 Steve Campbell
Version 1.032 contained buggy alpha code for an upcoming new feature -
this has been taken out so we just have the bug fix!
Steve Campbell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 10 Oct 2001